DYU has a lot of different e-bikes and sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between the different models, so here are our six quizzes to help you quickly understand S2 easily.
- What does the S in the S2 stand for and what does it look like?
The S in the S2 stands for the shark. The design inspiration of the S series came from the little shark and the Ripples.
- Is S2 foldable?
Yes. S2 is foldable. It’s small and easy to carry.
- Does S2 have a pedal or not?
Yes, it has. S2 makes a change on the basis of the S1, adding a pedal。
- Is the S2 smallest among the DYU E-bike?
Yes. The S1 and S2 both are the smallest among the DYU E-Bike.
- Is the S2 seat adjustable?
Yes. The S2 is adjustable can meet people’s height between 150-175cm.
- Does S2 have a key to control it?
Yes. S2 has remote key instructions, it’s easy to use and improves safety.
I believe you should have a simple and clear understanding of S2 now, if you want to know more details, please check: DYU Shark S2 Mini E-bike